Alison's unique, integrated approach to content and strategy together with her publishing expertise makes her the perfect partner for businesses and organizations wanting to tell their story and build their brand.
The This Book Means Business mentorship programme is an intensive 6-month package delivered in association with a professional writing coach and a marketing expert, for business authors who are serious about not only writing a superb book, but building their business, platform and network in the process.
The programme includes:
- 1-to-1 support from industry-leading professionals to help you with planning, writing and promoting a book that's deeply integrated into your business
- monthly meetings: face-to-face focus days in London alternating with online calls
- private Facebook group
- weekly group accountability calls
- includes 1-to-1 calls with me, your writing coach and your dedicated marketing expert
- guarantee of publication with Practical Inspiration Publishing (without obligation to accept)
Successful applicants will also receive an offer of publication with Practical Inspiration Publishing on traditional terms, ie at no cost to the author - once you're accepted onto the programme, you can be certain your book WILL be published.
Applications are currently OPEN: see more details here.
You might also like...
Alison no longer offers individual coaching packages. If the This Book Means Business Mentorship Programme is not right for you, you can contact us to book:
- A 1-to-1 VIP day in London, Reading or Basingstoke (10am - 4pm including venue and lunch, £1,250 + VAT), or elsewhere by special arrangement
- A workshop, talk or training session for you or your team, by arrangement.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.