Alison's unique, integrated approach to content and strategy together with her publishing expertise makes her the perfect partner for businesses and organizations wanting to tell their story and build their brand.
The This Book Means Business mentorship programme is an intensive 6-month package delivered in association with a professional writing coach and a marketing expert, for business authors who are serious about not only writing a superb book, but building their business, platform and network in the process.
It follows our '3S' framework for planning and writing a book that works harder for your business: Story, Strategy, System.
The small-group programme includes:
- monthly group meetings: face-to-face focus days in London alternating with online calls
- private Facebook group
- weekly group accountability calls
- regular 1-to-1 calls with me, your writing coach and your dedicated marketing expert
- marketing masterclasses (eg podcasting, content strategy, copy-writing)
- feedback and coaching to improve your writing and help you find your 'voice'
Applications are currently CLOSED: apply here to join the waitlist for the next programme.
You might also like...
If the This Book Means Business Mentorship Programme is not right for you, you can contact us to book:
- A 1-to-1 VIP day in London, Reading or Basingstoke (10am - 4pm including venue and lunch, £950 + VAT), or elsewhere by special arrangement
- A bespoke package, workshop, talk or training session for you or your team, by arrangement.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.