Our team of publishing professionals work with authors around the world to create superb business books that really work for both readers and authors. You retain copyright in and control of your work, we bring our combined decades of expertise to support you.
You'd expect rigorous copy-editing and proofreading, professional typesetting, excellent cover and page design, and publication and distribution in both print and ebook formats, and that's exactly what we deliver.
But you might be surprised to discover what else you receive as standard when you publish with Practical Inspiration...
OUR STANDARD PACKAGE
- editorial coaching to help you structure and write your book and align it with your business and platform
- support from a development editor, giving detailed feedback on your first draft
- industry-leading editorial and production services, including copy-editing, page design, cover design, typesetting, minimum two rounds of proofreading and file creation (print and ebooks)
- a dedicated project manager liaising with you throughout the production process
- a bespoke marketing plan for your book, including PR and social media, plus access to our tried-and-tested Amazon bestseller strategy and training and support for your own marketing and launch initiatives
- ISBNs for each format, full metadata registration on bibliographic databases and copies dispatched to copyright libraries
- distribution through all standard print and digital bookselling channels worldwide (we distribute ebooks not only to Kindle, but to a whole range of platforms including libraries and subscription services globally)
- a sales rep team promoting your book into bookshops, libraries and key trade accounts in the UK and Ireland
- a rights team proactively selling translation rights to your book around the world
- 100 free copies included, with additional copies available at cost plus a 15% handling fee (NOT at a discount off the list price)
- you keep 100% of revenues from your own sales, and you receive 75% of net revenue from sales we make on your behalf
- royalties reported and paid quarterly
All-inclusive fee: £6,950/$8,950 + VAT (payable 50% on signature of agreement, 25% on delivery of manuscript, 25% on publication)
Valid for books up to 50,000 words (longer books by negotiation)
- Add a 6-week dedicated PR campaign by our partner The Book Publicist at a specially discounted rate of £2,000/$2,750 + VAT
- Add professional audio book creation and distribution from £2,000/$2,750 + VAT (a variety of options available, contact us)
- Add a dedicated writing coach from £1,500/$2,250 + VAT
- Add a professional illustrator - price depends on requirements
For more information on our books, see www.practicalinspiration.com