With most publishers, you're on your own until you hand over your manuscript. At Practical Inspiration we coach you step by step through the 3 essential building blocks for writing a successful business book:
- Story (what's your core message, who's your reader, and how do you structure your content?)
- Strategy (how does this fit with your business? what's the ROI?)
- System (how can you write it most effectively alongside running your business?)
Your manuscript then goes through a rigorous editing process, and our brilliant design and production team turn it into a polished, professional book.
Once it's published, we get your message out internationally with professional, international sales and distribution in print and digital formats, together with promotion and marketing support.
If you've looked at other options, you'll be pleasantly surprised to discover what comes as standard when you publish with Practical Inspiration...
OUR STANDARD PACKAGE
- our unique 3S coaching framework to help you structure and write your book and align it with your business and platform*
- support from a development editor, giving detailed feedback on your first draft
- industry-leading editorial and production services, including copy-editing, page design, cover design, typesetting, minimum two rounds of proofreading and file creation (print and ebooks)
- a dedicated project manager liaising with you throughout the production process
- a bespoke marketing plan for your book, including PR and social media, plus access to our tried-and-tested Amazon bestseller strategy and training and support for your own marketing and launch initiatives
- ISBNs for each format, full metadata registration on bibliographic databases and copies dispatched to copyright libraries
- distribution through print and digital bookselling channels worldwide (we distribute ebooks not only to Kindle, but to a whole range of platforms including libraries and subscription services)
- a sales rep team promoting your book into bookshops, libraries and key trade accounts in the UK and Ireland and North America
- a rights team proactively selling translation rights to your book around the world
- 100 free copies included, with additional copies available at cost plus a 15% handling fee (NOT at a discount off the list price)
- you keep 100% of revenues from your own sales, and you receive 75% of net revenue from sales we make on your behalf
- royalties reported and paid quarterly
All-inclusive fee: £6,950/$8,950 + VAT (payable 50% on signature of agreement, 25% on delivery of manuscript, 25% on publication)
Valid for books up to 50,000 words (longer books by negotiation)
*where a manuscript is ghostwritten or substantially complete to a high standard, coaching is deductible
- Add a 6-week dedicated PR campaign by our partner The Book Publicist at a specially discounted rate of £2,000/$2,750 + VAT
- Add professional audio book creation and distribution from £2,000/$2,750 + VAT (a variety of options available, contact us)
- Add a website from £1,800 + VAT
- Add a dedicated writing coach from £1,500/$2,250 + VAT
- Add a professional illustrator - price depends on requirements
If you need anything else, just ask - we're very well connected.
For more information on our books, see www.practicalinspiration.com